Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Site visit pics part 1

cactus with snoww oooo
how amazinggggg no??? this is the other side of the canyon across from me
being at over 5000 meters never tasted so good
this is where my towns water comes from...so we hiked up there to clean out the river of the stones and improve water flow....the only bad thing was the searing headache i had from the altitude...ayyyyy
so beautiful
this is my house...my room is the first door
my room i slept on bags of rice i think not sure
niceee
that 2x4 locks my door...gonna have to change that haha
en my familys chacra...aka the farm with the cow

la iglesia
a streete in my town los burrossss estan aquiiiiii
my toilet for the next two years...my legs will be strong after a month
my bathroom


arequipa city
one of the three volcanoes
plaza de armas
otra vez
sweet pic but there are better on the way



No comments: